Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sorting....parts?


Here is my current sorted box of parts.... heads, arms, legs, weapons, skirts/capes, GI-JOE parts etc....

Graveyard...

Sorted...



I have more to go threw in the many lots acquired on eBay (see acquisitions blog posts for more info) and have been sorting further into mini bins bought at New England discount chain JOB LOT... which since its based in RI has in the past gotten many close outs from Hasbro including SW toys and figures.... (I remember cases of Complete Galaxy Collection and being glad I held out buying at mass retail and getting the bargain of $4.99 each!)

Bought (x3)

On shelves in RI...


Problem is the bins are shallow for my use so I've had to re-sort again and again. Good thing I purchased them on sale for $5 a pack. Might try and hang them with enclosed mount... but who knows. Just wanted to show my process and collection or parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment