Saturday, April 25, 2015

"SPACE TRANSPORT"

When I started designing the BIKES and other stuff (much more to come...) I haD always wanted to just make a whole large ship from scratch, So I set to Design a SW type ship. I wanted it to be 100% original, but still evoke some SW style. My inspiration was the JAWA SANDCRAWLER vs. IMPERIAL SHUTTLE.

The concept was the easy part....

DRAWING 


Then since it was a mock-up only I needed to create a disposable quick scaled model. When this was made I could (and did) trace all the parts to cut as templates and trace over plastic later. The main goal and hardship in creating from the sketch was getting the scale I wanted. The entire time holding a Clone Trooper figure next to parts as a size guide. This way I was able to have 2 levels inside of the transport. when I finalize the design and add the details inside.

 
BACK
 
 
TOP
 
 
Still not really happy with the wings and looking for other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment